The Trendy Choppy Bob
- Models wearing their chin-long choppy bobs with short fringes and middle parting
- © Getty Images
Short to medium-length hair is the perfect length for the modern choppy cut! This type of cut deliberately creates the impression of care free styling, perfect if you want an effortless look.
The choppy bob is easy to style and easy to maintain. Mario Testino and Schwarzkopf hair expert, Armin Morbach created a similar look for the 2015 Looks that a predicted to be big this year – the Double Square.
- © Schwarzkopf/Mario Testino
This fringed haircut is so easy to style because smooth sleek lines are not needed for this look. Choppy and choppy layered haircuts work especially well for short to medium-length hair as these layers frame the face perfectly.
Different elements of the hairstyle can be changed to personalize your look. A choppy bob looks great with a short micro-fringe or a slightly longer fringe that sits just above the eyes. You can also experiment with the colour. A bold red shade will be eye-catching and a more reserved chocolate brown shade will complement this textured look perfectly. Check out all the shades you could experiment with.
And to deserve the title ‘trendiest 2015 hairstyle’ the choppy bob must also be fashionable and still be fit for everyday wear, so can be worn by women of any age!
Styling the Choppy Bob
Volume and texture are the main focus for any choppy bob. A number of different products can be used to accentuate your style of choppy bob.
- Start with Essence Ultîme Biotin Volume Shampoo and Conditioner to give root stand up with a weightless effect!
- Apply got2b 2Sexy volumising mousse to damp hair and blow dry with a round head brush create that extra root lift.
- A number of styling products can be used after drying to create even more volume and texture, depending on what look you are after.
- A sprinkle of got2b Powder’ful at the roots will give extra volume and texture whether you have a long or short choppy bob. Alternatively, if you have a shorter hair, you can rub a small amount of got2b iStylers Texture Clay between your palms and distribute evenly to give a textured look.