Chloe Grace Moretz with Undone Updo
- Chloe Grace Moretz wears her sophisticated undone updo with a quiff
- © Getty Images
Chloe Grace Moretz knows what she wants. This applies to her career moves a well as to her style. Her modern, always feminine hairstyles are an expression of her attitude. The undone updo with quiff fits her perfectly. We can show you in our hair tutorial how you can create your version of Chloe’s hairstyle.
Teenager Chloe Grace Moretz is mature beyond her years when it comes to managing her career and image. From a young age she was cast in a small role in TV Series ‘The Guardian’ and with her career developing, her latest roles include films such as ‘Kick Ass’ ‘Carrie’ and ‘Laggies’. Her performances have earned her two nominations for the Critics’ Choice Movie Award and even a Scream Award in the category 'Female Breakout Performer'.
Chloe Grace Moretz is quite the young professional when it comes to the way she presents herself. She pays attention to every detail. Her hairstyle choices are casual and appropriate for a young teenager. She certainly made an impression at the opening of the movie 'The Equalizer' wearing an undone updo with quiff. Her subtle nude makeup also shows her easy going sense of style. After all, playing the appropriate roles well is the essence of her passion and trade.
Step by Step guide to the Undone Updo as Showcased by Actress Chloe Grace Moretz
- Chloe Grace Moretz shows all her best sides wearing this undone updo with quiff
- © Getty Images
Required tools for the undone updo:
Styling mousse, hair dryer, comb, volumising powder, scrunchy, hair grips and hairspray
1. Apply a tennis ball sized amount of styling mousse into your towel-dry hair and blow-dry.
2. Use a comb to create a straight side parting. Separate a wide strand of the front piece of hair on the other side opposite the parting. Temporarily secure this strand using hair grips.
3. Work some volumising powder into the remaining hair to make it more manageable.
4. Now gather your hair in the back and bind it into a casual chignon in the nape of the neck. Pull a few strands of hair out of the chignon to create the undone style.
5. Turn to the separated front hair strand and treat it with volumising powder.
6. Slightly tease half of the strand from the roots to the middle before twirling it toward the back. Secure this strand with a hidden bobby pin.
7. Apply hairspray for the finishing touch.