Hairstyle of Stars this Month: Mila Kunis’ Ponytail
- Mila Kunis has styled her sleek hair into a low ponytail with a middle parting, creating an elegant style.
- © Getty Images
As a successful actress, Mila Kunis has a fantastic style, frequently following the latest trends. On and off screen, her hairstyles inspire many young women.
At the tender age of 14, Mila Kunis was ready to demonstrate her determination and sense of destiny. She added four years to her age to meet the requirements for a talent call, where she won the part of capricious Jackie Burkhart in the successful TV series ‘That 70s Show’. She starred in this role from 1998 to 2006. This was not her first acting role but her performance in this series turned out to be her big break. In earlier acting roles, she was the girlfriend of famous child star Macaulay Culkin.
The Style of Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis dazzles no matter what she wears. Of course, as a talented actress she knows how to put her best foot forward. At home, her style is laid back with little or no makeup and comfortable outfits. However, this is only one aspect of her style. At showbiz events her style and hair, is elegant with a soft feminine touch. Her sleek ponytail with a middle parting shows her preference for simple but alluring styles.
Required Tools for Styling a Sleek Ponytail like Mila Kunis
Straighteners, heat protectant, comb, hair oil, hair gel, hair grips, a hair band and hairspray.
Styling Instructions for the Sleek Ponytail
1. Apply heat protectant to dry hair before straightening it.
2. Use a comb to create a straight middle parting. Then comb your hair back in a sleek style.
3. Add a small amount of hair oil while combing your hair back to enhance the sleek appearance.
4. Gather your hair into a low ponytail and secure it using a hair band. Use hair grips and hair gel to keep stray strands of hair in line, maintaining a sleek style.
5. Use hairspray for extended hold
Video: How to Straighten Your Hair Using a Blow-Dryer