- Safety Instructions
- Related Articles
Schwarzkopf Color Expert Lightener Plus L9 is a permanent lightener hair dye designed for light brown to dark brown hair with rich, long-lasting colour and up to 30% grey coverage. OMEGAPLEX® anti-break technology protects hair from damage and cares for hair after colouring, whilst hyaluronic acid nourishes and hydrates your hair. The caring Lightening Cream penetrates into the hair and enables up to 9 levels of lift.
- Permanent lightener hair dye
- For light brown to dark brown hair
- Up to 30% grey coverage
- OMEGAPLEX® anti-break technology
- Hyaluronic acid for hair hydration
- Always follow the instruction leaflet
- Perform an allergy test 48 hours before colouring
- For long or thick hair we recommend using two packs
- For bleached hair or if you have any questions please contact the Schwarzkopf advisory service
1 tube Lightening Cream 50ml
1 applicator bottle with Developer Lotion 50ml
1 sachet Blonde Booster 20g
1 after treatment mask 22.5ml
1 applicator tip
1 instruction leaflet
1 pair of gloves
This shade is suitable for up to 30% grey hair. The lightening result depends on your natural hair colour.
How to use:
- Cover clothes and place a watch nearby to monitor application time
- Use the gloves provided during the application process
- Color Expert should be used on dry, unwashed hair
- Mix the colour by the squeezing the contents of the colour Cream into the developer lotion bottle and shaking until the components are mixed
- Unscrew the cap and start application immediately and allow colour to develop
- Before rinsing put on the gloves again
- Rinse hair until the water runs clear, towel dry and apply the conditioner
- Allow to work for 2 minutes, rinse thoroughly leaving hair detangled
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp
- you have experienced any reaction after colouring your hair
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Contains hydrogen peroxide and ammonia. See bottom of pack for full list of ingredients. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves.
Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Keep out of reach of children.
Hyaluronic Acid for Hair Hydration OMEGAPLEX anti-breakage technology
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ethanolamine, Coconut Alcohol, Arginine, Lysine HCl, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Succinic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Ammonium Sulfate, Parfum, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Silicate, Etidronic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, CI 77007, Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cera Alba, Etidronic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Pyrophosphate, 2,6-Dicarboxypyridine, Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Aqua, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate