- Safety Instructions
- Related Articles
Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour + Moisture Cocoa Crush MO6
- Permanent hair colour
- Intense care with Kera-Bond plex
- Caring colours with even results from root to tip
- Long lasting colour with brilliant shine
- Shades specifically developed for dark hair and all hair textures
- Conditioning nourishment against hair damage
- Conditions hair before colouring
- Even results from root to tip
- Conditioner with kera-bond plex deeply moisturises hair after colouring
Recommended for dark brown hair
- 1 pre-colour serum 10ml
- 1 tube LIVE colour cream 60ml
- 1 applicator bottle with developer lotion 60ml
- 1 sachet care conditioner 15ml
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 instruction leaflet
Colour results will depend on your natural hair colour. The table on the back of the pack provides an indication of the colour result that can be obtained with this shade. Not reconmmended for use on coloured hair. For long or thick hair we recommend using two packs.
For further information and free colour advice please call the Schwarzkopf advisory service on freephone: UK 0800 328 9214, email@example.com.
Find us online:
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before.
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
- If your hair is previously coloured, this might affect results
Application and Development
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair. To help remove any residue from hair gently brush before starting the application.
- Avoid staining your favourite jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- Always leave hair down while the colour develops to give an even result.
- Before rinsing the colour sprinkle a little water on your hair and massage your hair and scalp for a few seconds including around your hairline. This emulsifies the colour and helps to ensure an even result and reduce skin staining.
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
– you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Some colour products contain hydrogen peroxide, phenylenediamines (toluenediamines) and resorcinol. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. See side of pack for full list of ingredients. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Laureth-2, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 16035, CI 14700