- Safety Instructions
- Related Articles
New from Schwarzkopf, Natural & Nourishing Icy Dark Brown 583 is a permanent hair colour for nourished multi-tonal & natural-looking results with up to 100% grey coverage. Suitable for medium blonde to dark brown hair, the vegan formula offers the best of both worlds for increasingly eco-conscious women. Enriched with up to 93% naturally-derived ingredients and a brand commitment to use recycled or recyclable material where possible Natural & Nourishing offers an expertly crafted balance between naturality & great colour results. And what’s more, the hair-strengthening conditioner with cold-pressed oil leaves hair irresistibly nourished.
- Permanent vegan hair dye
- For medium blonde to dark brown hair
- Up to 100% grey coverage
- Up to 93% naturally derived ingredients
- With caring oil
Schwarzkopf top tips:
- Always perform an allergy alert test 48 hours prior to colouring
- For long or thick hair we recommended using two packs
- This shade is recommended for hair colours medium blonde to dark brown
- Results may vary on previously coloured hair
1 tube Colour Cream 60ml
1 applicator bottle with Developer Lotion 60ml
1 sachet Care Conditioner 22.5ml
1 pair of gloves
1 instruction leaflet
How to use
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Before applying your colour, cover your clothing with an old towel/cape and put on gloves provided
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair
- Unscrew nozzle of Developer Lotion, pierce the Colour Cream tube and carefully squeeze the entire contents into the Developer Lotion bottle.
- Replace the application nozzle and shake until all components are thoroughly mixed.
- Follow application process for either first-time or root regrowth application
- Leave formula to develop for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse hair under warm water until water runs clear
- Apply Care Conditioner and leave in for 2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, hair is left feeling soft and shiny
The colour result will depend on your natural hair colour. The table on the back of the pack provides an indication of the colour result that can be obtained with this shade. Results may vary on previously coloured hair. For long or thick hair we recommend using two packs.
Read and follow instructions before use. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
Do not colour your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp
- you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves (gloves included in the pack).
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceteareth-20, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Octyldodecanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Resorcinol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Parfum, Serine, Sodium Sulfite, Oleic Acid, Glycerin, m-Aminophenol, Propylene Glycol, Etidronic Acid, Carbomer, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, 6-Methoxy-2-Methylamino-3-Aminopyridine HCl, Ascorbic Acid, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Sulfate, Benzoic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, 2,6-Dicarboxypyridine, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Coco-Caprylate, Sorbitan Caprylate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Betaine, Arachidyl Alcohol, Parfum, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene, Citric Acid, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide