- No Ammonia
- Rich, Permanent Colour
- No Ammonia
- Oil based formula for smooth, shiny hair
- Fairtrade Argan Oil used in the conditioner leaves hair strong and healthy looking
For 120 years Schwarzkopf has been a pioneer of hair, combining quality ingredients and the latest haircare technology to ensure maximum performance. Schwarzkopf's dedication to creating expertly crafted and hard-working products has been their top priority from day one.
Introducing Schwarzkopf Oleo Intense, a permanent hair colour infused with oils for supreme care. With Fair Trade argan oil, Oleo Intense leaves hair soft and full of shine.
- Permanent hair dye
- No ammonia for a pleasant smell
- Up to 100% professional grey coverage
- Caring oil formula for strong and healthy-looking hair
- Infused with Fairtrade Argan Oil for soft hair that is full of shine
- Precise application without dripping
The oil infused formula works in two ways to give you salon beautiful hair at home.
1) The oil in the formula boosts the penetration of the colour pigments deep inside the hair fibre giving you rich long-lasting colour with up to 100% grey coverage
2) The oil in the formula also cares for your hair while colouring, offering supreme care and healthy-looking hair.
Schwarzkopf Top Tips:
- Always perform an allergy alert test 48 hours prior to colouring
- For long or thick hair we recommended using two packs
- This shade is recommended for hair colours Dark Blonde to Medium Brown to Black
- Results may vary on previously coloured hair
For further information and free colour advice please call the Schwarzkopf advisory service on freephone: UK 0800 328 9214, email@example.com.
1. Preparation: Before starting the application, use something to protect your clothes and place a watch nearby so that you can monitor the application time. Make sure you have conducted an allergy alert test. Schwarzkopf Oleo Intense is to be used on dry, not pre-washed hair.
2. Mixing: Put on the clothing protection and the gloves supplied. Unscrew the nozzle of the developer lotion. Open the colour cream tube by piercing the tube sealing with the reverse side of the cap. Squeeze the whole content of the tube into the developer lotion. Replace the nozzle and shake it vigorously until all components are thoroughly mixed and turned into a smooth cream. Finally unscrew the upper cap and start with the application immediately.
3. Application: Apply the prepared mixture evenly from the roots to the ends of your hair. Then distribute it evenly to ensure all hair is evenly covered. Leave to develop for 30 minutes. For shade 10-50: Leave in for 45 minutes.
4. Rinsing and after treatment: At the end of the application time, apply warm water to the hair and work into a lather. Then rinse out thoroughly until water runs clear. As a subsequent care treatment, apply the specially developed Schwarzkopf Oleo Intense Rich Conditioner with Oil into the wet hair. Leave for 2 minutes and rinse out thoroughly.
Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
– you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Some colour products contain hydrogen peroxide, phenylenediamines (toluenediamines) and resorcinol. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. See side of pack for full list of ingredients. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.