- Semi-permanent hair dye
- For bleached blonde to light blonde hair
- Creates a soft pastel hue
- Lasts up to 8 washes
- Fullhead, ombré or highlights
LIVE Ultra Brights Pretty Pastels Perfect Peach P122 is a semi-permanent hair dye designed for bleached blonde to light blonde hair that lasts up to 8 washes. Express your colour creatively by adding as an all-over pastel hue from root to tip, try subtle streaks or add a touch of pastel magic to the ends.
• Semi-permanent hair dye
• For bleached blonde to light blonde hair
• Lasts up to 8 washes
• Fullhead, ombré or highlights
• Creates a soft pastel hue
LIVE top tips:
• For long or thick hair we recommended using two packs
• This shade is recommended for hair colours bleached blonde to light blonde
• Dark hair? Pre-lighten with LIVE Intense Lightener for a soft pastel result
• Results may vary on previously coloured hair. If your hair has a lot of warm tones, you may not see a noticeable colour result.
1 tube LIVE Pretty Pastels Colour Cream 50ml
1 sachet of Care Conditioner 15ml
1 pair of gloves
1 instruction leaflet
How to use
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and towel dry it
- Before applying your colour, cover your clothing with an old towel/cape
- Follow application process for either full-head application or ombré application
- Leave formula to develop for 2-15 minutes (this can be extended to 30 minutes)
- Rinse hair under warm water until water runs clear
- Apply LIVE Care Conditioner and leave in for 2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, hair is left feeling soft and shiny
The colour result will depend on your natural hair colour. The table on the back of the pack provides an indication of the colour result that can be obtained with this shade. If your hair has a lot of warm tones, you may not see a noticeable colour result. For long or thick hair we recommend using two packs.
Read and follow instructions before use. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp
- you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves (gloves included in the pack).
For further information or free hair colour advice please call the Schwarzkopf advisory service on freephone: UK 0800 328 9214, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find us online: