- Discover the power of beautfiul blonde with anti-brassiness effect.
- Achieve long-lasting colour with luminous shine
- Formula lightens your hair up to 3 levels and colours
- Perfect for grey coverage
LIVE Cool Blonde uses a 2 in 1 formula to lighten your hair up to 3 levels while adding glossy blonde tones.
- Achieve the lightest, brightest blonde
- Anti-brassiness effect
- Long lasting colour
- Luminous shine
- Suitable for use on light blonde to dark blonde hair
- Perfect grey coverage
LIVE Top Tips:
- To maintain your blonde use LIVE Silver Shampoo
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Always read the instructions before application
- If you have long or thick hair we recommend using two packs
- Apply some petroleum jelly to your hairline to ensure that your hair is the only thing being coloured
- Not recommended for use on coloured hair
- Suitable for up to 50% grey hair
How to use:
• Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
• Schwarzkopf LIVE is to be applied on dry, unwashed hair
• Before applying your colour, cover your clothing with an old towel/cape and put on gloves
• Carefully squeeze contents of LIVE Colour Cream tube into the Developer Lotion bottle
• Shake Developer Lotion bottle vigorously until all components are mixed
• Follow application process for either first-time application or root regrowth application
• Leave formula to develop for 20-30 minutes
• Apply gloves and rinse hair under warm water until water runs clear
• Apply LIVE Care Conditioner and leave in for 2 minutes
• Rinse thoroughly, hair is left feeling soft and shiny
Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
– you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Some colour products contain hydrogen peroxide, phenylenediamines (toluenediamines) and resorcinol. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. See side of pack for full list of ingredients. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.