- Safety Instructions
- Related Articles
Discover intense, vibrant colour.
Semi-Permanent Ultra Bright Purple Hair Dye
- Express your colour creativty, 1 product - 2 effects
- Discover intense colour vibrancy
- Go pastel by mixing Colour Cream with Conditioner included
- Built-in electrifying pigments for colour vibrancy
1 Tube Colour Cream 50ml
2 Satchet of Care Conditioner 2x15ml
1 Pair of gloves
1 Instruction leaflet
Colour results will depend on your natural hair colour. The table on the back of the pack provides an indication of the colour result that can be obtained with this shade. For long or thick hair we recommend using two packs.
For further information and free colour advice please call the Schwarzkopf advisory service on freephone: UK 0800 328 9214, email@example.com.
Find us online:
- For pastel shades hair will need to be very light blonde so pre-lighten if this isn’t your natural colour.
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before.
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application.
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs.
- If you’re unsure on your chosen shade carry out a strand test.
Application and Development
1. Towel dry hair well and evenly before applying.
2. Avoid staining your favourite jumper by having an old towel at the ready.
3. If you are only colouring parts of your hair, please take care when applying to avoid staining other areas.
4. Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
5. No need to mix the colour, apply straight from the tube or mix a pea size amount of colour with conditioner to create your own unique shade!
6. Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
– you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Some colour products contain hydrogen peroxide, phenylenediamines (toluenediamines) and resorcinol. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. See side of pack for full list of ingredients. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Parfum, Polyquaternium-6, Propylparaben, Etidronic Acid, Basic Violet 2, HC Blue No. 16, Ethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-87, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Citric Acid, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate